The Business Case for Unified Communications
The communications needs of today’s business world have changed. Today’s businesses are reinventing the workplace, the way they communicate, how they connect, and the way they collaborate. Mobile and disparate workforces need to connect from anywhere, over any device at any time – never missing a call or connection. Multi-site locations need to stay connected seamlessly and efficiently. Collaboration tools are offering improved productivity and efficiency for an ever-increasing remote workforce.
It’s simple, you need to stay connected with colleagues, customers, and vendors alike. Your business communications platforms need to facilitate that connectivity in the most efficient and easiest way possible. We understand they must work, no excuses. We are experts in creating customized Unified Communications (UC) solutions that connect and propel your organization forward.
Xtel’s MaX UC Services
With MaX UC services from Xtel, you get seamless integration of voice, presence, chat, SMS (text), video, meetings, screen share, and collaboration tools for the most productive & efficient business communications. MaX UC is a turnkey cloud-based suite of services optimized for our new normal in which a remote and on-site workforce needs to blend and communicate seamlessly.
MaX UC Mobility – Unified communications client for desktop and mobile devices.
MaX UC Mobility is a full-featured softphone that enables you to send and receive calls, instant messages (IM), or record calls from any Internet-connected device.
MaX UC Mobile and Desktop key features:
- Included in Premium Seat
- Make and Receive Calls
- Forward Phone and Manage Forwarding Destinations
- View and Listen to Voicemails
- Video Calls
- Manage Contacts
- Call Jump
MaX UC Messaging Service
- Instant Messaging (IM)
- Group Messaging
- Speech to Text
- SMS Integration
MaX UC Meeting – Videoconferencing and web collaboration
Max UC Meeting is a complete web conferencing solution for businesses featuring video and audio conferencing, team collaboration, screen sharing, and large-scale webinars.
MaX UC Meeting key features:
- Fully integrated within MaX UC Mobile and Desktop– one click to start a meeting
- Start a meeting from multiple places in MaX UC Desktop
- Invites can be both internal and external (via email)
- Join a meeting or reject invite with/without reason
- Polling capability
- Simple uplift from a voice call to MaX UC Meeting
- Simple uplift from chat/group chat session to MaX UC Meeting
Call Recording Services
Call recording functionality is needed primarily for regulatory purposes, but is also extremely valuable for marketing, sales, and customer support analysis and training.
Call Recording key features:
- Enhance customer service and agents’ productivity
- Improve operational efficiency and sales process
- Resolve disputes quickly
- Increase security
- Minimize liability
- Improve marketing and business intelligence
- Comply with legal requirements
Call Center Services – Comprehensive Reporting and Agent Dashboard
Call Center key features:
- Detailed Reporting
- The configurable Agent States
- Displays Calls in Queue and Wait Time of Callers
- Disposition Codes
- Monitor, Whisper, and Barge
Overall Benefits of MaX UC Services
- Cut capital expenses – Reduce ownership costs and save by bundling local, long-distance, and broadband Internet costs. One provider means one predictable monthly communications bill.
- Work from anywhere – Hosted PBX enables employees to work seamlessly from any location – home, other offices, even mobile phones.
- Scalability – Easily grow your phone system as your company grows. No more limitations on users, lines, etc.
- User-friendly – The simple web-based management portal makes adds, modifications, and changes easy.
- Upgrade your image – Businesses of all sizes can instantly enhance their image with a professional phone system that makes it easy for customers to get in touch with your staff.
- Future proof – Upgrades are always available, and updates are automatically implemented.
- Peace of mind – 24/7 support and monitoring by a dedicated team ensures maximum uptime and assistance when it’s needed.
Revolution powered by Xtel, is Syn-Apps’ next generation industry-leading notification software. It breaks down communication barriers by uniting fragmented systems and processes into a centralized platform to help people communicate critical information more efficiently, safely, and reliably!
Why Xtel Mass Notification?
Xtel improves network-wide communication, security, emergency responsiveness and productivity across your organization. With Revolution, organizations can facilitate enterprise-wide communication for virtually any communication need – including real-time and automated notifications for emergency alerts, mass notification and facility-wide paging.
Benefits of Mass Notification
Future-Proof Your Technology Investments
Revolution is “platform agnostic”, meaning it’s designed to interoperate and unify existing on-prem or hosted communication systems to ensure the longevity of your technology investments. Revolution adapts with your organization’s evolving needs. If you switch to another manufacturer in the future, your notifi cation system can adapt with you eliminating switching costs.