Big Phone System, Small Investment
Have to do more with less? Need to adopt new technologies using the same (or fewer) resources? Want to decrease capital expenses?
That’s a lot to ask of any organization. Relax – our experts can help.
With Unified Communication by Xtel. Our cloud-based business phone system with time-saving features eliminates the need for internal management, grows along with your business and saves you money.
Unified Communications means your phone system is fully hosted in our secure data centers, but available where ever you are. There’s no equipment to maintain and no upgrades to worry about; you’ll also enjoy more flexibility and easy scalability. You can truly customize your phone system to operate the way your business does and help increase everyday efficiency.
Benefits of Xtel Unified Communications
- Cut capital expenses – Reduce ownership costs and save by bundling local, long distance, and broadband internet costs. One vendor means one predictable monthly communications bill.
- Work from anywhere – Hosted PBX enables employees to work seamlessly from any location – home, other offices, even mobile phones.
- Scalability – Easily grow your phone system as your company grows. No more limitations on users, lines, etc.
- User-friendly – The simple web-based management portal makes adds, modifications, and changes easy.
- Upgrade your image – Businesses of all sizes can instantly “polish” their image with a professional phone system that makes it easy for customers to get in touch with your staff.
- Future proof – Upgrades are always available and updates are automatically implemented.
- Peace of mind – 24/7 support and monitoring by a dedicated team ensures maximum uptime and assistance when it’s needed.
Available Unified Communications Features
- Call Hold
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID
- 3-Way Calling
- Speed Dial
- Do Not Disturb
- Push to talk
- Music on Hold
- Call Forwarding
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Line State Monitoring
- Voicemail (with send to email functionality)
- Simultaneous Ring
- Selective Call Rejection
- Last Caller ID Erasure
- Group Pickup
- Call Park
- Monitored Extension
- Video Calling
- Business Call Manager
- Calling Number Delivery Blocking
- Reminder Calls
- Extended Absence Greeting
- Out of Hours Greeting
- Priority Calls
- Accession Meetings
- Outlook Integration
- Call Jump
- Find Me Follow MeSpeech-to-text
Revolution powered by Xtel, is Syn-Apps’ next generation industry-leading notification software. It breaks down communication barriers by uniting fragmented systems and processes into a centralized platform to help people communicate critical information more efficiently, safely, and reliably!
Why Xtel Mass Notification?
Xtel improves network-wide communication, security, emergency responsiveness and productivity across your organization. With Revolution, organizations can facilitate enterprise-wide communication for virtually any communication need – including real-time and automated notifications for emergency alerts, mass notification and facility-wide paging.
Benefits of Mass Notification
Future-Proof Your Technology Investments
Revolution is “platform agnostic”, meaning it’s designed to interoperate and unify existing on-prem or hosted communication systems to ensure the longevity of your technology investments. Revolution adapts with your organization’s evolving needs. If you switch to another manufacturer in the future, your notifi cation system can adapt with you eliminating switching costs.
How it works?