Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking Provider - Business SIP Services
Simplified, Integrated Phone & Data Streams
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking from Xtel delivers crystal clear voice services using VoIP technology. Using SIP trunks gives you the ability to capitalize on investments you’ve already made in PBX equipment. You can enjoy the many benefits of cloud-based voice communications without starting from ground zero.
Traditional infrastructures entail separate circuits for data and voice traffic. SIP trunking integrates data and voice into one circuit that simplifies infrastructure management while saving money at the same time.
It’s easy to access network configurations and performance data from any Internet-connected location using our intuitive Control Center online management portal. And when support is needed, we’re there with enhanced SLAs, controlling your costs with call volume management and multi-location aggregation.
Benefits of Xtel SIP Trunking
- Cost Savings – Integrate voice and data services onto a single converged network
- Security – Private ports, redundancy with switch diversity
- Scalability – Integrate with existing PBX equipment
- Efficiency – Support multiple locations on just one data backbone
- Flexibility – Access network configurations, performance monitoring, trouble ticketing, and more from ANY internet connection.
- Easy Transition – Port existing POTS numbers to your new SIP phone service.