Partner With Xtel Communications
When you partner with Xtel Communications, you’re choosing to earn extra revenue by working with a top-tier, full-service telecommunications company that has more than 20 years of experience. We are committed to bringing smart telecom solutions to our customers, both directly and through our network of resellers.
Why Partner with Xtel?
- Reliability & Consistency. Over 20 years of telecommunications industry experience under the same ownership and management.
- Comprehensive Product Line.Everything from Hosted PBX to Wi-Fi, Dedicated Internet, WAN and more. Quickly expand your offering and beat your competition by offering additional services.
- Facilities-Based Carrier. We own, operate and maintain our own fiber optic backbone, monitored 24x7x365 from our Network Operations Center (NOC).
- State-of-the-art Network. Leading edge digital switching and fiber optic technology for incomparable service delivery. Multiple redundancies and disaster avoidance features. More about Xtel’s Network.
- 24×7 Customer Support. Partners and their customers can access support any time, from any location.
- Increase Revenue Your Way. Choose from three different reseller programs, based on your needs.
White Label Partner
- Complete ownership of sales process and customer relationship
- Set your own prices, name your own margins
- Reseller-branded marketing materials and private sales assistance
- Thorough training and onboarding process
- 24/7 support for resellers
- Co-ownership of sales process and customer relationship
- Ongoing commissions as well as upfront payments
- Co-branded marketing materials and sales assistance
- 24/7 support for resellers and their customers
- Almost no work for you!
- You provide leads to Xtel and we own the customer relationship
- One time commission after deal is closed
- 24/7 support for the customers you provide to us
Our products and services
Unified Communications + Voice
No on-site equipment, no maintenance. Just enterprise-grade calling features, increased reliability and a lower bill.
Get high-speed, high-capacity connectivity without the hassle and costs of internal controller management.
Protect your network from outside threats, from a single pane of glass.