The days of waiting things out for a return to ‘normal’ are over. As business leaders and owners, you need to act now, while navigating the New Normal. You need to ask yourself, what decisions can I make now to ensure that my business is resilient and prepared for the Next Normal.
Whether you are an MSP, IT VAR, or OEM, when you partner with Xtel Communications (Xtel), you are choosing to future proof your business, while earning extra revenue, by working with a top-tier, full-service Unified Communications, Network Security, Network Connectivity and Voice provider with more than 25 years of experience. We are committed to bringing smart and innovative business communications solutions to our customers, both directly and through our network of partners.
We have invested in our next generation cloud-based infrastructure and have built custom tools for seamless ease of management, so you do not have to. To set you apart from your competitors, make sure you have a comprehensive suite of services to offer your customer, so you can maintain your status as a trusted advisor in the Next Normal.
A Simplified Approach to Delivering Smart Telecommunications Solutions
When you partner with Xtel, you get a telecommunications company with over 25 years of experience delivering comprehensive and innovative Unified Communications, Network Security, Network Connectivity, and Voice Services to businesses of all sizes. Watch this short video to learn what our partner programs are all about.
Consider the Benefits of Partnering with Xtel:
- Reliability & Consistency – Over 25 years of telecommunications industry experience under the same ownership and management.
- Comprehensive Product Line – Everything from Hosted PBX to Firewall, Dedicated Internet, SD-WAN and more. Quickly expand your offering and beat your competition by providing/offering additional services.
- Facilities-Based Carrier – We own, operate and maintain our own fiber optic backbone, monitored 24x7x365 from our Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Single-Source Provider – Allows for bundling services together to provide outstanding cost savings, simplified vendor management, and only one support call to make.
- State-of-the-art Network – Leading edge digital switching and fiber optic technology for incomparable service delivery, including multiple redundancies and disaster avoidance features
- 24×7 Customer Support – Partners and their customers can access support any time, from any location.
- Increase Revenue Your Way – Choose from three different partner programs, based on your needs and business requirements.
Xtel offers a wide range of options through its XConnect partner program. The following table highlights the key attributes of each of the programs so you can choose the one that you want to offer your customers:
Our Products and Services
No on-site equipment, no maintenance; just enterprise-grade calling features, increased reliability and a lower bill.
Get high-speed, high-capacity connectivity without the hassle and costs of internal controller management.
Protect your network from outside threats, from a single pane of glass.
Carrier-Based voice services including SIP Voice, PRI and POTS replacement service.
The following collateral can be utilized in your sales prospecting, training, and support processes:
MaX Mobility is a full featured soft phone that enables you to send and receive calls, instant messages (IM), or record calls from any internet connected device.
Max Meeting is a complete web conferencing solution for businesses featuring video and audio conferencing, team collaboration, screen sharing, and large-scale webinars.
Our licensing options for unified communications and collaboration allow you to construct the solution that best suits your company needs.
The DaaS program for Polycom and Yealink phones is a great way to eliminate the cost of ownership by simply using the phones without owning them.
Wireless Internet provides 4G LTE wireless Internet connections for backup or primary Internet services.