Why Choose Xtel For Your Telecom Services?
We’re a Geo-Redundant Facilities-Based Carrier
We maintain, operate, and monitor our fiber optic backbone, voice platforms, and data centers located in Philadelphia, PA, and Dallas, TX. Each data center is part of a high availability “active-active” network architecture, which allows for immediate service failover and load balancing between the data centers. Each data center is annually recertified for major compliance frameworks including FedRAMP, FISMA, SSAE18, HIPPAA, PCI-DSS, and Privacy Shield – GDPR.
This attention to detail means your services will traverse a highly resilient network that provides you:
- Industry-leading service availability, business continuity, quality of service, and security
- Xtel’s Network Operations Center (NOC), where all network assets and customer connections are monitored 24x7x365
- Monitoring duties are kept in-house helping mitigate service issues, accelerate trouble ticket resolution, and controls costs
- Protection against a partial, or complete, failure of a data center (such as a natural disaster). Your licenses automatically register with the unaffected data center
- A data network comprised of Cisco ASR routers and Catalyst switches
- Metaswitch VoIP and TDM voice platform and SBCs
- 99.999% availability
We’re a Single-Source Telecommunications and Cloud Services Provider
Using a single-source provider for all data and voice needs saves money and provides peace of mind. We frequently bundle our services together to provide outstanding cost savings for our customers, and using one provider means less internal vendor management. Whatever your issue, there’s only one phone call to make!
We’re Exceptionally Reliable and Consistent
Xtel has been under the same ownership and management for over 25 years. This strong, consistent leadership means you can rely on us to be there for you whenever you need us.
About Xtel Communications
Xtel Communications was founded on the guiding principle that providing superior Telecommunications and Cloud Services at competitive prices helps build the backbone of successful businesses.
Xtel was incorporated as an Inter-Exchange Carrier (IXC) in 1994. Since then, we’ve grown from a provider of switched and dedicated long-distance, toll-free, and calling card services into an expert and leader in the field of innovative and emerging voice and data solutions that include Unified Communications, Network Security, Network Connectivity, and Voice services.
With more than 25 years of experience, Xtel is widely recognized for our exceptional commitment to the Telecommunications and Cloud Services needs of government entities, school districts, and businesses of every size. We believe in implementing smart Telecommunications and Cloud Services – not just technology for technology’s sake. We continually invest in our network infrastructure while regularly expanding our services portfolio to meet the ever-changing requirements of our customers. All our services and solutions are individually tailored to the organization’s needs, goals and budget.