Business Internet: Ethernet Dedicated Internet Access (EDIA)
Internet Dedicated To Your Success
You depend on your Internet connection to help you conduct business every day. A fast, reliable and secure connection can help you maximize internal efficiency and accomplish more on a daily basis, as well as improve your customers’ experience with your team.
Dedicated Internet access from Xtel Communications provides you with an Internet connection dedicated to your company only – no more competing with other customers for bandwidth!
At Xtel Communications, we understand the importance of first class Internet access, but we know it’s important to find the right solution that fits your needs today and can grow with your business tomorrow. Our experts are here to help you create a tailored business Internet solution.
Benefits of Xtel Dedicated Internet Access (DIA)
- Flexible & Scalable – With symmetrical, dedicated bandwidth configurations from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps with a variety of access options available.
- Secure & Reliable – Redundant, self-healing IP architecture keeps your business and applications up and running.
- Customizable – A wide variety of access and bandwidth options can be customized to fit your specific business needs.
- Peace of Mind – 24/7 support and monitoring by a dedicated team ensures maximum uptime and assistance when you need it.
- Superior Performance – Get 99.9% data availability, backed by Xtel’s best-in-class Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Domain Name Service – Primary and secondary DNS options as well as domain name transfer assistance.
- IP Addresses – Assigned based on ARIN guidelines and customer justification.
Dedicated Internet Access Options/Access Types
Ethernet over SONET
Offers Class of Service (CoS) options with symmetrical dedicated bandwidth.
Xtel’s Optical Networking delivers Ethernet over SONET, leveraging the simplicity of ethernet with he reliability of SONET.
10 Mbps – 100 Gbps
50 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 150 Mbps, 300 Mbps, 450 Mbps, 600 Mbps
Xtel Cleanpipe - DDos Mitigation
Orchestrated DDoS attacks can be devastating to your network. DDoS attacks can cause network congestion, accidental data loss, botted or compromised hosts, accidental major service outage, advanced persistent threat on your network, exposure of regulated and non regulated data, web defacement or industrial espionage.
Using intelligent and network inherent DDoS monitoring and mitigation services provided by Xtel customers are able to mitigate attacks quickly minimizing both financial and legal risk.