Big Phone System, Small Investment
Have to do more with less? Need to adopt new technologies using the same (or fewer) resources? Want to decrease capital expenses?
That’s a lot to ask of any organization. RelaX – our eXperts can help.
With Hosted PBX by Xtel. Our cloud-based business phone system with time-saving features eliminates the need for internal management, grows along with your business and saves you money.
Hosted PBX, otherwise known as hosted VoIP, means your phone system is fully hosted in our secure data centers. That means you’ve got a virtual PBX instead of an on-premise system. There’s no equipment to maintain and no upgrades to worry about; you’ll also enjoy more fleXibility and easy scalability. You can truly customize your phone system to operate the way your business does and help increase everyday efficiency.
Using hosted PBX means your phone system becomes an ROI producer instead of a liability. That’s value…to the Power of X.
Read about 5 more reasons your business needs Hosted PBX.
Benefits of Xtel Hosted PBX
- Cut capital expenses: Reduce ownership costs and save by bundling local, long distance and broadband Internet costs. One vendor means one predictable monthly communications bill.
- Worry less: Leave the software management and upgrades to us. Your team can spend more of their time focusing on tasks related to your core business.
- Work from anywhere: Hosted PBX enables employees to work seamlessly from any location – home, other offices, even mobile phones.
- Scalability: Easily grow your phone system as your company grows. No more limitations on users, lines, etc.
- User-friendly: The simple web-based management portal makes adds, modifications and changes easy.
- Upgrade your image: Businesses of all sizes can instantly “polish” their image with a professional phone system that makes it easy for customers to get in touch with your staff.
- Future Proof: Upgrades are always available; updates are automatically implemented.
- Peace of Mind: 24/7 support and monitoring by a dedicated team ensures maximum uptime and assistance when it’s needed.
Available Hosted PBX Features
• Voicemail to Email
• Advanced Call Routing
• Ring Groups
• Find Me/Follow Me
• Multiple Top Level Auto Attendants
• Incoming Call Blocking
• Incoming Caller ID Routing
• Incoming DID Routing
• Advanced Call Forwarding
• Conference Bridge
• Queue Timeout
• Automated Greetings
• Touchtone Menus
• Call Recording
• Call Queues
• Caller ID
• Music on Hold
• Call Logs/Reports
• Outlook Integration
• Online Fax
• Ring Groups
• Remote Access
Ready to learn more?
Learn about a customized solution with the Power of X. Call us today at 800-438-9835 or:REQUEST A QUOTE