Careers At Xtel Communications
At Xtel, we know that hiring and retaining the right people is crucial to our success and also to the success of our customers. That’s why we focus on ensuring new hires are a seamless fit with our culture and high service standards, and that they contribute to a working environment that fosters communication, teamwork and constant learning.
Benefits of working at Xtel include:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401K with company matching
- Paid vacation / sick / personal time
- Opportunities for advancement and continuing education
- Open, friendly work environment
- Breakfast every Friday!
We don’t just provide telecommunications jobs, we provide telecommunications careers.
Xtel Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales Operation Manager
Xtel is an established, industry leading telecommunications company that provides UCaaS (Hosted PBX), voice, Internet, Data, and Network Security services. We offer our channel partners and customers a wide array of services, features, and capabilities without the customer having to purchase premise based equipment.
Our environment is success driven with a team commitment to growing the business in several diverse markets. We focus on the changing trends and product developments within the telecommunications industry to keep our services fresh and relevant to our target client.
Position Overview: The primary objective of this position is to support the activities of Xtel’s Channel Sales Managers and Direct Sales representatives and oversee the evolution of sales opportunities into signed service orders and assist in the handoff to the Service Delivery department.
Responsibilities and Functions:
· Review and qualify products for prospective customers
· Develop and maintain in depth knowledge of product catalog, pricing, and promotions.
· Customer proposal generation.
· Customer invoice analysis.
· Assist with complex service quoting.
· Create and maintain Margin Analysis reports for quoted and sold opportunities.
· Liaison between outside sales agents and internal personnel to assist in coordination of
· Ensure customer contracts are accurate and complete.
· Update and administer products and services in Salesforce.com as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business preferred.
· Two or more years of sales or sales support experience preferred.
· Previous experience within the telecommunications industry is preferred.
· Ability to read and understand telecom invoices and customer service records is preferred.
· Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
· High proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word is required.
· Strong organizational, project management and interpersonal skills and a sensitivity to understand sales and customer needs is required.
· Ability to multi-task within a fast pace sales environment and hit deadlines is required.
· Ability to work quickly and effectively with other standard MS Office products is required.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Full Salary
- Bonus Structure
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Smart Phone