Big Phone System, Small Investment
Have to do more with less? Need to adopt new technologies using the same (or fewer) resources? Want to decrease capital expenses?
That’s a lot to ask of any organization. Relax – our experts can help.
With Unified Communication by Xtel. Our cloud-based business phone system with time-saving features eliminates the need for internal management, grows along with your business and saves you money.
Unified Communications means your phone system is fully hosted in our secure data centers, but available where ever you are. There’s no equipment to maintain and no upgrades to worry about; you’ll also enjoy more flexibility and easy scalability. You can truly customize your phone system to operate the way your business does and help increase everyday efficiency.
Benefits of Xtel Unified Communications
- Cut capital expenses – Reduce ownership costs and save by bundling local, long distance, and broadband internet costs. One vendor means one predictable monthly communications bill.
- Work from anywhere – Hosted PBX enables employees to work seamlessly from any location – home, other offices, even mobile phones.
- Scalability – Easily grow your phone system as your company grows. No more limitations on users, lines, etc.
- User-friendly – The simple web-based management portal makes adds, modifications, and changes easy.
- Upgrade your image – Businesses of all sizes can instantly “polish” their image with a professional phone system that makes it easy for customers to get in touch with your staff.
- Future proof – Upgrades are always available and updates are automatically implemented.
- Peace of mind – 24/7 support and monitoring by a dedicated team ensures maximum uptime and assistance when it’s needed.
Available Unified Communications Features
- Call Hold
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID
- 3-Way Calling
- Speed Dial
- Do Not Disturb
- Push to talk
- Music on Hold
- Call Forwarding
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Line State Monitoring
- Voicemail (with send to email functionality)
- Simultaneous Ring
- Selective Call Rejection
- Last Caller ID Erasure
- Group Pickup
- Call Park
- Monitored Extension
- Video Calling
- Business Call Manager
- Calling Number Delivery Blocking
- Reminder Calls
- Extended Absence Greeting
- Out of Hours Greeting
- Priority Calls
- Accession Meetings
- Outlook Integration
- Call Jump
- Find Me Follow MeSpeech-to-text
Revolution powered by Xtel, is Syn-Apps’ next generation industry-leading notification software. It breaks down communication barriers by uniting fragmented systems and processes into a centralized platform to help people communicate critical information more efficiently, safely, and reliably!
Why Xtel Mass Notification?
Xtel improves network-wide communication, security, emergency responsiveness and productivity across your organization. With Revolution, organizations can facilitate enterprise wide communication for virtually any communication need – including realtime and automated notifications for emergency alerts, mass notifi cation and facility-wide paging.
Benefits of Mass Notification
Future-Proof Your Technology Investments
Revolution is “platform agnostic”, meaning it’s designed to interoperate and unify existing on-prem or hosted communication systems to ensure the longevity of your technology investments. Revolution adapts with your organization’s evolving needs. If you switch to another manufacturer in the future, your notifi cation system can adapt with you eliminating switching costs.
How it works?
Simplified, Integrated Phone & Data Streams
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking from Xtel delivers crystal clear voice services using VoIP technology. Using SIP trunks gives you the ability to capitalize on investments you’ve already made in PBX equipment. You can enjoy the many benefits of cloud-based voice communications without starting from ground zero.
Traditional infrastructures entail separate circuits for data and voice traffic. SIP trunking integrates data and voice into one circuit that simplifies infrastructure management while saving money at the same time.
It’s easy to access network configurations and performance data from any Internet-connected location using our intuitive Control Center online management portal. And when support is needed, we’re there with enhanced SLAs, controlling your costs with call volume management and multi-location aggregation.
Inbound and Outbound Faxing Solutions Designed to Meet the Needs of your Business
Xtel Hosted Fax Solutions enables organizations to replace old antiquated fax infrastructure and telephony to allow for a better user experience that makes faxing as easy as sending or receiving an email.
Benefits of Hosted Fax
- Cost Savings – Shift your fax service from CAPEX to OPEX and have better control over the cost of operations. Cut office expenses and track costs across departments and individual users.
- Fax Solutions for Every Business – Volume discounts, aggregate use options, metered and bundled plans.
- No Hardware Purchase – No additional hardware or software and the solution integrates into existing IT and email infrastructure.
- Seamless Migration – Port POTS lines, traditional copper, local, and toll-free numbers.
- Easy-to-Use / Anywhere Access – Paperless fax solutions available from anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Unlimited Scalability – No matter the number of faxes, ten or ten million, our infrastructure is fully equipped to handle your business needs. Never a busy line,
send and receive multiple faxes at once.
- Reliability – Global redundant architecture with multiple carriers and thousands of phone lines strategically distributed around the globe that provide 100% uptime