DIRECT ROUTING FOR MS TEAMS USERS
As work forces become more decentralized tools like Microsoft® Teams are increasingly more important for today’s businesses. If you have already deployed MS Teams, Xtel can give you the ability to make and receive phone calls outside of your internal MS Teams environment.
Our unique network architecture allows you to customize Microsoft® Teams and fully integrate into the Xtel voice platform. This allows users to take full advantage of premium features not available directly from Microsoft® voice service. These features include Quality of Service (QOS) monitoring, Contact Center, Hunt Groups, Call Recording and many other UCaaS services.
What is MS Teams Direct Routing?
Xtel’s direct routing feature provides you with the ability to make and receive calls from the external PSTN (Public Service Telephone Network) allowing your users to communicate with customers and colleagues outside your MS Teams environment.
What are the main advantages of Direct Routing?
· Seamless calling from within MS Teams (desktop, mobile, endpoint)
· Advanced calling features (voice mail, forwarding, hunt groups, auto-attendant)
· Instant access to your contacts (uses MS Teams contact list)
· One-click meeting creation
· Collaborate with both internal and external users at the same time
Why Choose Direct Routing with Xtel instead of Microsoft®?
· Reliability of a robust carrier on a geo-redundant network.
· Microsoft’s® direct routing capabilities are extremely limited and difficult to configure.
· Xtel gives you the ability to integrate UCaaS services and features with MS Teams.
· If you need a physical phone, we offer Poly and Yealink devices that include the MS Teams client application.
· Very competitive pricing (better than directly with Microsoft®)
· Xtel handles the port start to finish. You provide us with your telephone numbers and Xtel handles the rest.
· If you need new phone numbers, Xtel can provide a wider variety of area codes and phone numbers than Microsoft®
Call 800.GET.XTEL today for more information.